Proficy Workflow 2.2 Released!
How do you know if your operators are following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)? With Proficy Workflow, you can leverage Electronic Work Instructions and Corrective Action to reduce variation in performance, cost and quality - for more consistent work processes, compliance and brand protection. You can digitize and track work processes ranging from quality management and HACCP monitoring to Emergency Response and troubleshooting / rework. With Proficy Workflow, you can make every operator an expert - for a true sustainable advantage.
To find out more or to review your application with a Proficy expert, contact your local GE Intelligent Platforms software representative for more information.
Imagine that every worker is your best worker – and that every work process is a best practice. With Proficy Workflow, you can reduce the variation in performance, cost, quality and brand protection, achieving a new level of operational excellence.
As a Work Process Management software system, Proficy Workflow enables power users and domain experts to digitize manual and automated processes with one tool – capturing process, traceability and quality data across systems to reduce errors, waste and delays. You can manage by exception, orchestrate production and achieve event-based, data-driven results.
Built on the Proficy SOA platform, Proficy Workflow also is third-party extensible and enables composite solutions, enhancing the value of existing MES, HMI and ERP systems.
- Achieve the power and results of BPM and SOA in your production operations
- Digitize manual and automated processes with one tool – without custom code
- Record execution data to close the loop on performance and improvement
- Prove that you have control of your process and ease compliance with validated system support / eSignature
- Manage by Exception - Act quickly based on real-time events
- Replicate workflows across your business using libraries and templates
- Non-programmers quickly create automated processes that impact your business every day
Use Proficy Workfow to:
- Orchestrate high-level processes and manage the data between systems
- Digitize GMP Tasks
- Digitize SOPs and Work Instructions - including eSignature
- HACCP Monitoring Procedures and Corrective Action
- Alarm and Event Response, Corrective Action
- Manual Assembly Error-Proofing
- Plant Task Management
- Decision Wizard
- Line, Workcell, Machine Setup
Results of Digitizing
- Lean your processes – improve, eliminate and automate steps
- Automate information flow from Plant2Enterprise and Enterprise2Enterprise
- Integrate people and their roles / functions
- Customize to individuals’ work styles and decision making
- Manage and audit your production processes more effectively and consistently
Proficy Workflow 2.2 - Highlights
Faster and easier task authoring
Enhanced project management for greater efficiency
Improved performance and scalability
Easier upgrades to protect your investments
Updated systems support
Version 2.2 Details
- Updated, intuitive Task Client user interface
- Easily transfer/deploy entire applications
- More integrated content management
- Network and event improvements
- Reduced message size
- Improved event message delivery
- Ability to create/manage projects
- Easier upgrades of eSOP content
- Security groups, keysets and user permissions
- Global display user solutions
- New workflow activities
- Break activity
- End task and end step activity
- Messaging activities
- New methods for tracking genealogy for produced material
- Updated systems support
- Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Silverlight 5
For Technical Support please visit : support.ge-ip.com.
Or you can also contact GE Intelligent Platforms directly by using one of the following options:
Submit a support case online at: eservice.ge-ip.com
Note: GlobalCare Contract required to submit a support case online for GE Intelligent Platforms Software Products.
Primary language of support: English
Europe, Middle-East, & Africa
+1 780 401 7717 (if the toll free 800 option is unavailable in your country or dialing from a mobile telephone)
Primary languages of support: English, French, German, Italian, Czech
+86-21-3217-4826 (India, Indonesia & Pakistan)
(Rest of Asia)