Proficy Troubleshooter 5.0 Now Available!
Turn your historical data into actionable Information.
The release includes the following New Features:
1) Integration with Proficy SOA - Pull the information provided from the Troubleshooter model into Proficy SOA via Cause+ Action objects.
2) Improved Integration with Proficy Historian - Utilize raw Historian data to bring into the analysis. Improved filtering to pull in only that data necessary for the analysis. Flexible and powerful data retrieval options.
3) Server Based Licensing - Ability to license the environment on server based configuration allowing a centralized licensing scheme.
4) New Data Preparation Engine - Rich data preparation tools are now available. Create recipes for your data preparation steps and reuse them. Preparation can take place within the wizard. At each step users can visualize the data using trends, scatter plots or histograms. Easily create different data sets and switch between these data sets within the same wizard.
5) Improved Action Object Server - Easier to deploy and manage real time action objects created within the Architect.
6) New Matlab Extension - New Matlab block that allows users to run Matlab code within an Action Object Blueprint. Also able to refer to a Matlab DLL to utilize functions within the Action Object Blueprint
7) Microsoft Excel Add In - Ability to execute action objects directly from Excel. Ability to run the Troubleshooter Wizard directly from Excel utilizing the data available within the spreadsheet
8) Wizard Enhancements - Simplified wizards make it easier to quickly get up and running with your data.
For Technical Support please visit : support.ge-ip.com.
Or you can also contact GE Intelligent Platforms directly by using one of the following options:Submit a support case online at: eservice.ge-ip.com
Note: GlobalCare Contract required to submit a support case online for GE Intelligent Platforms Software Products.
Primary language of support: English
Europe, Middle-East, & AfricaOnline: eservice.ge-ip.com
+1 780 401 7717 (if the toll free 800 option is unavailable in your country or dialing from a mobile telephone)
Primary languages of support: English, French, German, Italian, Czech
Asia PacificOnline: eservice.ge-ip.com
+86-21-3217-4826 (India, Indonesia & Pakistan)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (China) email@example.com (Japan) firstname.lastname@example.org (Rest of Asia)
Request a Quote for